Things To Know Before Completing This Application:
We employ outgoing, friendly, smiling, happy & dedicated team members who strive to give excellent customer service!!
Please fill out the application below if you feel that you are capable of fulfilling the following duties:
- Employees must be honest at all times.
- All new hires are hired on a 90-day probationary period, beginning with your first day of work.
- We offer flexible scheduling where time off can be requested before work schedules are posted. Once work schedules are posted, all staff are expected to work on the days that they are scheduled and to report to work on time and in uniform. Tardiness and absenteeism will not be tolerated.
- Our busiest time are when school is not in session. In order to receive hours when school is in session, you must be available to work weekends and some holidays.
- Staff must be able to work without using their cell phone during shifts.
- Company uniform policies must be followed at all times and will be reviewed in the interview process if you decide to apply. Tattoos must be covered while on duty. Tongue, eyebrow, nose or other facial piercings are not acceptable while on duty.
Must be at least 16 years old to be considered for employment.